It is my privilege to welcome you to the inaugural Diversity Officer Conference. Diversity has always been a passion of mine, as everyday I see people working hard to transform their workplaces and communities to places where all people are included and valued. Because of this, I decided to start this conference. The conference will take place from October 24-28, 2022.
Companies that are able to use Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to advance their business are able to retain diverse talent, create trust in their brand, and lead in creativity and innovation. For this reason, many of the world’s leading companies have Diversity Officers oversee and implement their DEI strategy.
Yet, Chief Diversity Officers often face near insurmountable challenges. They are tasked with developing a DEI strategy, aligning DEI and business goals, and institutionalizing DEI practices and initiatives across the organization. The goal of this conference is to equip Diversity Officers with the knowledge, tools, and resources necessary to achieve these outcomes successfully.
I welcome you to the Diversity Officer Conference, where we provide spaces to exchange knowledge and tailored solutions and training, and ensure bottom line success.
Founder and Chairman
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program